Two girls approached me when I was dragging myself home from work. They spoke something in Chinese so
– Sorry, I don’t understand Chinese – I said
– Err…how to go to Bugis? – one of the girls asked
– You know the bus stop in front of this building? – I asked
– Yes – one of them nodded her head
– You can take bus 197 from there – I said with a smile.
When i’ve just finished my sentence, the two girls looked at each other, immediately turned their back at me and started walking to the bus stop WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING!
Sigh … WTF girls? You parents never teach you to THANK people after you receive their help? What have they really taught you I wonder?