This just dawns on me when my thoughts are wandering about the happenings and people around me. I think I have roughly classified the people interacting with me everyday into these below groups:
The types of people that when I think about them, I:
– ask What are they doing?: family members, boyfriend;
– smile: close friends, cute guys, kind strangers, those associated with good memories of mine;
– giggle: crazy friends, funny and retarded people, those associated with lame jokes or idiot accidents;
– say WTF!: bimbos, badasses, those associated with stupid questions or trivial situations; those having lots of horrible ideas and wrong-doings;
– want to puke: coward guys, gossipy people.
Let me think more.