I have been near to the end of finishing season 6. In my personal rank, I would rate season 5 as the best season and season 6 the worst. Let me tell you why.
Here is top 10 of season 5. They are equally good. IMO, anyone of them can become the Champion. Their solos are always amazing and so are their personalities. I personally don’t like Evan because I think he won’t be able to pick up other styles as fast and well as others do. But he’s a humble guy though. So humility makes it up. I would pick my most favourite female dancer in this season: Kayla Radomski.
Here is top 10 of season 6. I have some beef with Ashleigh Di Lello because of her face. Sounds funny though but her face really puts me off. I think it only get better when she starts talking and smiling. Otherwise it would just look crumbling and uncomfortable. And I don’t like it when she was voted in the finale while she didn’t even dance the week before. And my Mollee got voted off instead. I guess I have a different opinion with most of Americans at that time. Across the whole season, I think Mollee and Ellenore are only 2 dancers whose solos are the most wonderful, the rest … bleh! But anyway, my favorite male dancer is in this season, it’s Jacob Karr,
My all time favorite dancers
My other favourites:
– Judge: Nigel Lythgoe
– Hip Hop routine: Outta Your Mind – Danced by Alex & Twitch – Choreographed by Nappy Tabs
– Samba routine: Drummer Boy – Danced by Lauren & Robert – Choreographed by Dmitry
– Cha Cha routine: Put Your Hands on me – Danced by Kathryn & Ryan – Choreographed by Jason Gilkinson
– Jazz routine: Boogie Shoes – Danced by Lauren & Billy – Choreographed by Mandy Moore
– Disco routine: Loving is Really My Game – Danced by Janette & Brandon – Choreographed by Dorianna Sanchez
– Contemporary routine: If it kills me – Danced by Jeanine & Jason – Choreographed by Travis Wall
– Jive routine: T.R.O.U.B.L.E – Danced by Kayla & Evan – Choreographed by Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPati
– Male solo: Brandon
– Female solo: Jeanine
– Audition: Janette