- Settle the assignment for the AWARD School. Fingers crossed, toes crossed, intestines crossed. Please give me all the luck in this world.
- Settle the toilet thing for my house. Why am I – the girl always the one settling this kind of things in the house?
- Remind the new boss of my arrival next week.
- Pack all the leftover stuff from the office.
- Farewell phonecalls to my clients.
- Farewell coffee with a partner. Need to call her.
- Farewell dinner with my colleagues. Need to tell everyone the plan.
- IPL appointment on Friday morning.
- Clean up the house for the arrival of queen mother and troublemaker.
- Check out the Gardens by the Bay How-to-get-there thingy
I need to get the work momentum back quickly this week and get ready for next week. But its so hard when i’m not really working sigh…