I saw the bear folding up some new shirts he bought for his mom.
– Me: Hey you bought many shirts for your Mom, next is Do (his brother), your Dad doesn’t really get many things
– Gau: *laugh
– Me: I love you baby. I love boys who love their Mom.
– Gau: I love you too. I just don’t buy stuff for you cos you know how to buy for yourself (*hint: you spend too much for yourself yea?)
– Me: It’s because I don’t want to use your money (*i really mean it, i’m not saying this just to bluff him)
– Gau: well, i didn’t want to spend my money for you before since i’m not sure about how far we can go. But i’m now willing to spend my money for you cause I want to ‘invest’ on something stable
– Me: LOL. Ya right.
– Gau: I like to cook for you in the morning. Love it when you have my food.
– Me: I always finish your food, always eat more than you do. As a result, i couldn’t lose any weight
– Gau: That’s good cos I know you never have a proper meal on weekdays. So i want to make it up for you on weekends.
– Me: *give him a hug
So touched… Don’t just look at the nonsense, full-of-shit us to think we have never had a real heart-to-heart conversation 😛
Love you baby Bear :* :* :*